Antibacterial Laundry Solution
Model and Specification
Main Components and Contents
0.25% (w/w) of trichlorohydroxyphenyl ether, 0.1% (w/w) of Sophora Flavescens extract and 0.1% (w/w) of Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis extract.
Inhibition of microbial categories
can inhibit E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans.
Scope of application
Applicable to all kinds of washable clothes.Including infant clothes and diapers, patients, nurses and medical staff can wash clothes with water, all kinds of underwear, pants cleaning.
1. Machine washing: add 15 ml (3/4 bottle cap) of this product every 20 liters of water.It can be added or decreased according to the amount of clothes and the degree of dirt.
2. Hand washing: add 10 liters of water to 15 ml of this product (3/4 bottle cap).
3. Pre-washing: This product can be directly coated on the stains of clothes, and then put into the washing machine for cleaning.
1. For fadable clothes, it is recommended that the clothes should be tried in places where they are not conspicuous.
2. It is strictly forbidden to take orally. If you accidentally enter the eye, please rinse it immediately with plenty of clean water.If discomfort persists, consult your doctor.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from light, sealed and stored in a cool and dry place.