Jiuer Surgical Hand Disinfection Gel
Main active ingredients and their contents
This product is a disinfection gel with chlorhexidine gluconate and ethanol as the main active ingredients. The content of chlorhexidine gluconate is 1.0%+0.1% (w/w), and the content of ethanol is 60%+6% (v/v).
Killing microorganism category
It can kill Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans and Escherichia coli.
Scope of use
Applicable to surgical hand disinfection, sanitary hand disinfection in work and life.
1. Surgical hand disinfection: after washing and drying hands and forearms with soap, take 3-5 ml of this product and rub hands evenly until dry.
2. Disinfection of sanitary hands in work and life: take 3-5 ml of this product and rub it for 1 minute.
1. This product is a topical skin disinfectant and should not be taken orally to avoid touching eyes and ears.
2. Keep it out of reach of children.
3. Applied to clean and dry hands.
4. This product contains ethanol, which is irritating to damaged skin and mucosa. People allergic to ethanol should use it with caution.