Jiuer®alcohol-free hand sanitizer
Main active ingredients and content
This product is a disinfectant with chlorhexidine gluconate and benzalkonium chloride as main effective ingredients. The content of chlorhexidine gluconate is 1.15%+0.115% (W/V), and the content of benzalkonium chloride is 0.13%+0.013% (W/V).
Killing microorganism category
It can kill enteropathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci, pathogenic yeasts and common bacteria in hospital infection.
Scope of use
1. Sanitary hand disinfection: It is suitable for hand disinfection of medical staff in outpatient, ward, emergency room, intensive care unit, hemodialysis room, endoscopy room, etc. of medical and health institutions.
2. Surgical hand disinfection: It is suitable for preoperative surgical hand disinfection in operating rooms of medical and health institutions.
3. Skin disinfection: complete skin disinfection before operation and local complete skin disinfection before injection and puncture.
Disinfection Object and Method of Use
Sanitary hand disinfection: Take about 3ml of this product (make sure foam or liquid covers the whole surface) to wet your hands, rub them to dry, and act for 1 minute.
Surgical hand disinfection: Clean hands with soap according to the specifications, rinse them with running water, dry them with a sterile towel (no residual soap), and then rub 3 ml of this product on both hands for 3 minutes.
Skin disinfection: wipe or spray the original solution of the product directly on the site to be disinfected for 3-5 minutes.
Skin disinfection at the surgical site: Preoperative skin preparation should be carried out according to the requirements of the specifications. Sterile gauze should be dipped into the original liquid and smeared twice or sprayed directly on the site to be disinfected twice. The sterile surgical film or sterile surgical towel can be applied after drying for 2-3 minutes.
1. This product is a disinfectant for external use. It should not be taken orally and placed in a place not easily accessible to children.
2. This product is used to clean dry hands and skin, avoid touching eyes and inner ears.
3. Use with caution in patients allergic to benzalkonium chloride and chlorhexidine gluconate.
4. Do not use this disinfectant in combination with soap, anion, etc. and do not use it in combination with other detergents.
5. Seal and store in a cool, ventilated and dry place.